Thursday, May 25, 2017

A little house for the two of us

I couldn't be happier.
Me and my husband have just signed a contract with a producer of prefabricated houses for our little house.
We have been very busy with meetings, visits, analyzing, deciding... for the last few months.
And we both decided at the end for the same producer, so it was an easy decision at the end.
If everything goes well, we will move to our new home before Christmas 2018. 
First 5 % of the house are already paid. Only another 95 % remain to be paid :)

I am looking forward to many things. But most of all I look forward having a little garden that belongs to us. Having a private parking space. And - having a guest room for friends and family.

After experiencing failure after failure for the whole decade it is so refreshing to have something to really look forward to! 

9 comments:

  1. Dear Klara, CONGRATULATIONS! It is wonderful to read this ♡. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Klara!! :) I hope we'll get to see photos along the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!!! December 2018 will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to pictures of your garden!! And yes, a parking space to call your own is such a nice thing to have. Looking forward to hearing all of your home-related updates! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fabulous news, Klara. Congratulations! Is it in the same area you had planned when we visited?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is the same land that we talked about when you visited.

      Thank you all for good wishes. I am still very happy about it!

      Delete
  6. Awesome. Congratulations! A garden is a wonderful thing to have.

    I yearn for a comfortable guest room, hopefully our next house. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! It's so wonderful you will have your very own house! Your doggie will be so happy too :)

    (It's Obie, I'm under a different name now but I am a reader!)

    ReplyDelete